The beautiful freshwater pearl shimmers rich champagne hues upon a delicate chain. The 18k White Gold vermeil adjustable chain allows for multiple looks.
- 18K white gold vermeil
- 24cm adjustable chain
- 2cm freshwater pearl
About your pearl
Due to pearls being a natural product each pearl is often irregular in shape and size which makes these completely unique for each wearer.
Each order comes beautifully packaged in our branded jewellery box with foam padding, tissue paper and care card, all carefully placed inside our iconic statement mailer box.
If you’d like a gift note with your order, simply leave the message in the notes section during checkout and we’ll include it with your order.
Packaged perfectly as a treat for yourself or a lovely gift for a friend.
This necklace is proudly named Lexie after her lovely nomination from Amy:
Lexie, my eldest niece and ‘chief bridesmaid’. Her full name is Alexandra, but she has firey auburn hair and is every bit the day-dreamer and adventurer so ‘Lexie’ suits her so much better. She is 10 years old and if you ask her what her duty is as a bridesmaid she tells me its to look after my dress while I pee! During my fittings she’ll go out her way to put gloves on to protect my dress (!) and ask to be taught how to pin my dress up for dancing. This year she dealt with her disappointment of my wedding being postponed, but also the emotional impact of lockdown. She has babysat and helped her mum out with her younger sibling and toddler cousins... and done heaps of her school work every day too! She’s taken on a lot of responsibility, to the point i caught her under her bed crying privately because lockdown was getting too much for her 💔 I’d love a piece of jewellery especially for her to show her how much we love her and appreciate how caring and generous she is to her whole family... so much so she’s tried to minimise her own struggles during this time. She’s my littlest best friend 💕
FREE SHIPPING OVER £60 / €80 / $100
|LOCATION||SERVICE||DELIVERY TIME||COST||FREE ABOVE|
|UK||Tracked||2-3 working days||£3.50||£60|
|USA||Tracked||4-10 working days||£9.95||$100|
|Express||1-3 working days||£28|
|EUROPE||Tracked||3-6 working days||£9.95||€80|
|Express||1-3 working days||£28|
All Six Stories designs have been lovingly hand crafted using the finest precious metals and freshwater pearls. Special care is required to ensure it's longevity, follow these simple care tips below to keep your jewellery looking it's best for years to come.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you wash your hands, shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery as this will cause your jewellery to tarnish.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
STORING YOUR JEWELLERY
- We recommend that you store your jewellery in the original Six Stories packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you may clean it with a little warm, mild soapy water ( we recommend a standard dish detergent) and a very soft toothbrush. Please be extra gentle when cleaning.
- Always dry with a soft cloth before storing. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels as they can cause scratching.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth this will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewellery throughout the day.
- If your pearls are visibly stained, you can mix a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap, dip a soft cleaning cloth in it and wipe the pearls. Do NOT submerge a pearl necklace in water, as it will weaken the silk thread.