Our charming Mother of Pearl cherub necklace is as angelic as she is. The iridescent Mother of Pearl is encased in 18k gold vermeil, with adjustable fine chain, perfect for layering.
- 18K gold vermeil
- 23.5cm length
- 14mm x 14mm pearl
About your pearl
Due to pearls being a natural product each pearl is often irregular in shape and size which makes these completely unique for each wearer.
Each order comes beautifully packaged in our branded jewellery box with foam padding, tissue paper and care card, all carefully placed inside our iconic statement mailer box.
If you’d like a gift note with your order, simply leave the message in the notes section during checkout and we’ll include it with your order.
Packaged perfectly as a treat for yourself or a lovely gift for a friend.
This necklace is proudly named Gina after her lovely nomination from Danielle:
My beautiful friend Gina not only is she a mother of 2 sets of twins and a older girl she has just started her journey to battle breast cancer, she’s also raising so much awareness for this through her platform. Always thinking of others no matter what is going on in her world. Everyone needs a Gina in their life, so lucky to call her my friend and I know her name would fit perfectly for this 💙💙
FREE SHIPPING OVER £60 / €80 / $100
|LOCATION||SERVICE||DELIVERY TIME||COST||FREE ABOVE|
|UK||Tracked||2-3 working days||£3.50||£60|
|USA||Tracked||4-10 working days||£9.95||$100|
|Express||1-3 working days||£28|
|EUROPE||Tracked||3-6 working days||£9.95||€80|
|Express||1-3 working days||£28|
All Six Stories designs have been lovingly hand crafted using the finest precious metals and freshwater pearls. Special care is required to ensure it's longevity, follow these simple care tips below to keep your jewellery looking it's best for years to come.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you wash your hands, shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery as this will cause your jewellery to tarnish.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
STORING YOUR JEWELLERY
- We recommend that you store your jewellery in the original Six Stories packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you may clean it with a little warm, mild soapy water ( we recommend a standard dish detergent) and a very soft toothbrush. Please be extra gentle when cleaning.
- Always dry with a soft cloth before storing. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels as they can cause scratching.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth this will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewellery throughout the day.
- If your pearls are visibly stained, you can mix a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap, dip a soft cleaning cloth in it and wipe the pearls. Do NOT submerge a pearl necklace in water, as it will weaken the silk thread.