Our Bethany hoops are a must for every jewellery box. Cast in 18k gold, these hoops are special enough for walking down the aisle, but chilled enough for cute Sunday brunch.
The eye catching twist compliments the freshwater pearl in baroque style. Each pearl is as individual as you are darling.
- 18K gold
- 4cm length x 1.5cm width
- Freshwater pearl
About your pearl
Due to pearls being a natural product each pearl is often irregular in shape and size which makes these completely unique for each wearer.
Each order comes beautifully packaged in our branded jewellery box with foam padding, tissue paper and care card, all carefully placed inside our iconic statement mailer box.
If you’d like a gift note with your order, simply leave the message in the notes section during checkout and we’ll include it with your order.
Packaged perfectly as a treat for yourself or a lovely gift for a friend.
These earrings are proudly named Bethany Jayne after her lovely nomination from Sophie:
I do not know where I would be without my beautiful sister ... She spent months planning the most amazing surprise hen party to Madrid which we were sadly unable to go 😞 She has been my rock and listened to me laugh, cry and bridezilla tantrum throughout lockdown and supports me 110%. Our July wedding has now been postponed until July next year and I would love for her to win this prize to say thank you 👩🏼🤝👩🏻 She deserves the world. I love you so much sis 🤍
FREE SHIPPING OVER £60 / €80 / $100
|LOCATION||SERVICE||DELIVERY TIME||COST||FREE ABOVE|
|UK||Tracked||2-3 working days||£3.50||£60|
|USA||Tracked||4-10 working days||£9.95||$100|
|Express||1-3 working days||£28|
|EUROPE||Tracked||3-6 working days||£9.95||€80|
|Express||1-3 working days||£28|
All Six Stories designs have been lovingly hand crafted using the finest precious metals and freshwater pearls. Special care is required to ensure it's longevity, follow these simple care tips below to keep your jewellery looking it's best for years to come.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you wash your hands, shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery as this will cause your jewellery to tarnish.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
STORING YOUR JEWELLERY
- We recommend that you store your jewellery in the original Six Stories packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you may clean it with a little warm, mild soapy water ( we recommend a standard dish detergent) and a very soft toothbrush. Please be extra gentle when cleaning.
- Always dry with a soft cloth before storing. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels as they can cause scratching.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth this will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewellery throughout the day.
- If your pearls are visibly stained, you can mix a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap, dip a soft cleaning cloth in it and wipe the pearls. Do NOT submerge a pearl necklace in water, as it will weaken the silk thread.
Due to hygienic purposes we do not refund or exchange any earrings.