The prettiest of statements, featuring a smooth link chain which catches the light like sunset across the ocean. The contrasting dramatic pearl allows the necklace to fall beautifully. Front fastening with T-bar.
- 18K gold vermeil
- 925 sterling silver base
- Chain 25.5cm length
- 1.3cm freshwater pearl
About your pearl
Due to pearls being a natural product each pearl is often irregular in shape and size which makes these completely unique for each wearer.
Each order comes beautifully packaged in our branded jewellery box with foam padding, tissue paper and care card, all carefully placed inside our iconic statement mailer box.
If you’d like a gift note with your order, simply leave the message in the notes section during checkout and we’ll include it with your order.
Packaged perfectly as a treat for yourself or a lovely gift for a friend.
This necklace is proudly named Amy after her lovely nomination from Irfan:
My fiancé has worked tirelessly at Great Ormand Street hospital, looking after kids. We're getting married next year and we'd love something like this 🖤🙌🏽
Standard Delivery (Estimated 2 Working Days) - £3.50
Free Standard Delivery (Estimated 2 Working Days) Over £40
International Tracked Delivery (Estimated 4-10 Working Days) - £9.95
Expedited International Delivery (Estimated 1-3 Working Days) - £28
Free International Tracked Delivery (Estimated 4-10 Working Days) Over £100
Please note all handmade & personalised items (tutus, hair silks and personalised tops etc) have a 2 week max production time before shipping. If you need them sooner, please contact email@example.com and we can accommodate.
All Six Stories designs have been lovingly hand crafted using the finest precious metals and freshwater pearls. Special care is required to ensure it's longevity, follow these simple care tips below to keep your jewellery looking it's best for years to come.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you wash your hands, shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery as this will cause your jewellery to tarnish.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
STORING YOUR JEWELLERY
- We recommend that you store your jewellery in the original Six Stories packaging provided or another suitably lined box or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- If your jewellery needs more cleaning you may clean it with a little warm, mild soapy water ( we recommend a standard dish detergent) and a very soft toothbrush. Please be extra gentle when cleaning.
- Always dry with a soft cloth before storing. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels as they can cause scratching.
- After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth this will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewellery throughout the day.
- If your pearls are visibly stained, you can mix a solution of lukewarm water and mild soap, dip a soft cleaning cloth in it and wipe the pearls. Do NOT submerge a pearl necklace in water, as it will weaken the silk thread.
If you're looking for a bespoke order, please complete the below form.
For custom skirts, please include the waist and skirt length measurements, colour and date of occasion to help us speed up a quote for you.
Customer services / general help: firstname.lastname@example.org
For wholesale / media enquires: email@example.com
We look forward to speaking with you.